The Last Days of Year 12

Thursday, October 16

Blehhh

Nothing really funny or stupid today, not in the mood :( The last few days have sucked so much. Got mock exam results back, and they sucked. Been sick, that sucked. Haven't slept well in days, that sucked. Sigh... everyone's a bit down lately. Don't know what to do, what to think, or how to feel.

So... let's start with mocks. Tuesday morning. 8:45am. Walked into T3. Literature. 53%. x.x. Lowest lit mark everrr... none of my exams went well. Remember in my last post, I mentioned that calc exam was a killer? It was. 45%. Forty Five Percent. Fail. Hibernation anyone? Average mark was around 58%, but that's probably due to the 87% and 90%+ that two people scored. You can tell cause the standard deviation was about 17%. Physics and Chem were blehhh... Applic and Jap were my top marks, tied at 68%. That sucks. Not even a 70, in ANY exam.

Hay fever sucks. I've been all fine pretty much all year, and after heading off to bed at 1am on Tuesday, I spring awake at 3:30am and start sneezing. Non-stop, and now I feel like sneezing every time I breathe in through my nose. :( I haven't had a good night's sleep since. My right arm and upper right region of my back ache, and I've been having recurring headaches quite often recently, which is the reason why I had to reject Cater in the 2nd week of the holidays.

Enough of the pessimism. Life isn't always that bad so again, anyone up for hibernation? Anyways, instead of study and blah blah blah, been watching random stuff lately. Watched The Dark Knight :) The way The Joker talks is so :S Watching Justice League again, after about 8-10 years :( This seems so much more awesome now than it did back then, maybe because now I can actually understand some of the stuff they talk about hehehe :) The Flash definitely appeals to Carter's values and attitudes, with or without non diegetic music :) Still got to watch The Four, 99 episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog, and other random movies which I have temporarily forgotten and can't look up because I lent my external hard drive to Adrian... Oh well.

Now, by special request from Carter, I am advertising the Facebook Application called Fish Wrangler. Fish NOW! 58k points ftw. I hate Cubey Fish.


Well, I think that's enough for now... The night is always darkest just before dawn. Let's hope that proves to be true for me, and for everyone.

PS. Wall Street Crash makes now the perfect time to buy. BUY BUY BUY!!! Wall Street Crash will also cause our housing prices to crash, making it the perfect time to invest. INVEST INVEST INVEST!!! I think I'll keep quiet now, before some econs expert proves me wrong. QUIET QUIET QUIET!!!

No comments: